Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Big Doublheader tonight in the Lou



I'm really looking forward to checking out tonight's college basketball doubleheader at the Scottrade Center.

The Hall of Fame Showcase will feature Rick Pitino's Louisville Cardinals against the Arkansas Razorbacks in the opening game at 6:30 p.m.

In the nightcap, Bill Self (pictured) and his preseason No. 1-ranked Kansas Jayhawks will take on the Memphis Tigers at 9 p.m. If you cannot make it to the arena tonight, the Louisville-Arkansas game will be televised on ESPN-2 with the KU-Memphis game to be shown on ESPN.

The doubleheader is part of a long marathon of college basketball coverage on ESPN. If you like college hoops (as I do), it will be easy to overdose today.

I got an stern look from my wife this morning when she woke up and saw that I didn't have the morning news on the television, as we do every morning. Instead, I was watching the St. Peter's-Monmouth game and getting ready to watch Niagara and Drexel. The wife was not happy.

Anyway, enjoy the rest of the marathon and I hope to see you at Scottrade tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment