Monday, December 7, 2009

Earl on the air this week


You can catch me broadcasting high school and college basketball games on the radio and streaming on line this week.
On Tuesday night, I'll be broadcasting the Edwardsville at Belleville East Southwestern Conference showdown on prepcasts.com with Charlie Kennedy. These two teams were the co-champions of the hyper-competitive Southwestern Conference in 2009.
On Friday night, I'll be on the mic for the third-place and championship games of the Troy Tournament.
On Saturday night, you can catch myself and my SLU Hall of Fame play-by-play partner Bob Ramsey for the Saint Louis U.-Rockhurst game on 101-ESPN, beginning with the pre-game at 7:45 p.m.
As for Wednesday night, you might catch me either at the semifinals of the Troy Tournament or at the big small-school clash in Washington, MO. between Whitfield and St. Francis Borgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment