Sunday, December 20, 2009

Bears best Bills

The Billikids went down to defeat for the first time at home this season. Missouri State took a 73-63 victory over SLU to remain undefeated at 10-0. The Billikens dropped to 7-4 on the season.
I'll have my thoughts on the game later today. I had Mrs. Austin at the game with me and we went out for the evening after the game. I'll be watching a lot of youth basketball action today, so I'll have a chance to give you most post-game take sometime this afternoon or early evening.
In short, a good effort, but not enough gas in the tank. The Bears are good, solid team with a lot of depth and we struggled to match up with them defensively. It goes without saying what #3 means to the Billikens, but credit Cuonzo Martin and MSU as well. They are good.
Talk to you later. Go Bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment